If Blackjack is your passion, you're in the right place! Join the competition to hit 21 in one of the most beloved card games around.
In Blackjack, the goal is to create a hand with a point value closest to 21 without going over, while also aiming for the dealer to go over 21 for a win.
After the dealer hands out the cards, you can:
1. Hit: Click Hit to draw an additional card to a hand.
2. Stand:Press "Stand" if you are satisfied with the value of your hand. (You automatically stand on a hand that totals 21.)
3. Split:If your first two cards are of the same value, you may split them into 2 separate hands by placing a second wager of equal value on the second hand. You then proceed to play one hand at a time.
4. Double:After receiving your first two cards, you can double your bet. You will be dealt only one additional card to complete your hand.
5. Insurance:When the dealer's first card is an ace, you have the option of placing an Insurance side bet, equal to half of your initial bet. If the dealer has blackjack, you win 2 to 1 on your Insurance bet and the round ends. If the dealer does not have blackjack, you lose your Insurance bet and the round proceeds as usual. Insurance results are only available at the end of the game due to the blockchain nature of the game.
Oops! Apparently no data here.